Monday 6 May 2013

Plastic surgery

I've been really annoyed lately because since one of our laptops was upgraded to windows seven, I can't edit photos because there is no more windows live photo editor!!! The only way I can edit them when I want to is by putting the computers on my mum's laptop. When I do this, I have to delete the photos afterwards because she doesn't want them slowing down the computer. I only recently discovered I could edit stuff on mum's laptop as well...this was after I'd downloaded Gimp onto the other laptop which slowed it down sooo much. It's a good thing that laptop is on its way out anyway, otherwise I probably would have got a row!

Here are my edited photos which I went a bit mental with!


Yeah...this is like giving photographs plastic surgery

 I tried to make this one as creepy as I could...


The carving was pretty faint so I just spruced it up a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment