Wednesday 8 May 2013

Run Balmoral 2013

These are a couple of photos I took when I took part in Run Balmoral 2013. It was a brilliant event and I'm recommending it to everyone who enjoys running (and even those who don't!).  I completed the 5k course in 27:04 or 06 and raised 104 pounds for Cancer Research UK and an additional hundred for the Blairgowrie Lyric Choir. I hope to beat my time for next year and I'm pretty positive that I can do it as well.

 
The picture below is of some of the secondary kids unwillingly taking part in the most hilarious warm up routine I have ever witnessed. Basically you have to copy a bunch of ladies dressed like tomatoes as they bust warm up moves to pop music. I took part in the warm up for the 5k mostly because I found it so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment