Friday 4 January 2013

Finally I Have Pictures!




I have finally worked out a way to put photos onto the blog! I still can't upload them which makes me want to throw the computer against a wall hulk style. I've found that the only way I can get new photos up is to post them on my google profile and then take them off the Picasa web album file and then put them on the blog. Yes its stressful business but I've got some photos for you at least. Also, I made a new Google profile for another blog of mine and then realised if I invited myself to post on this one I don't have to create another profile. It's all very confusing but it works out relatively well in the end.

On to the photos:

These two are experimental photos of a lampshade in my grandmother's house. Not a particularly thrilling subject, but its good practise and I think they turned out pretty well. I've got a few more to post so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment