Saturday 26 January 2013

I've Lost My Cable!




As you can probably guess from the post title, I have somehow managed to misplace the cable for my camera which means I will not be uploading any recent pictures to the blog which is nothing short of annoying because I have literally just taken some photos of my street which is entirely buried in snow! In the mean time I will keep looking for the cable and taking photographs, which I hope you will be able to view soon. If I don't find it I'll just have to borrow my friend's cable as about three of them have the same camera as me (handy I know) and then I'll have to buy a new one provided it won't be too expensive. For now I'll just have to post less recent pictures I've taken, if I can find any good ones...

These are pictures I took around new year on a walk through Drimmie Woods. I've already put up a few from the same album, but oh well. I hope you like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment