Saturday 7 September 2013

Rugged Steps

The stone work caught my eye here and the worn appearance of the steps in contrast to the bright colours of the waterfront houses. I have to admit I did fiddle around a bit with this image on the computer to bump up the contrast slightly...that's all - I swear. Haha :) 

I'm happy to say that I've now been given a camera stand so my photographs will be less blurred. I'm unhappy to say that I've forgotten how to use my camera on manual (I know, I should be shot) and am going to have to teach myself how all over again.  

The pictures I'm going to be posting are all from a while back. My intentions when I took them were to post them on Lacebirds ASAP - clearly that didn't happen. So I'm posting all my older photographs before I go out and take new ones (though I can't wait to use my new stand!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment