Sunday 24 June 2012

Judo

These are some of the photos I took at the judo competition in Invergordon, in which my brothers were competing. I never actually got any good photos of them, but of course I couldn't just let an opportunity like that slide, so I took pictures of the other competetors. I don't know any of their names or who they are, I just know that they gave me a few action packed pictures.

For most of the time I had the camera on shutter speed 2500...I think... trying to get a good photo of a throw. And I did manage to get a few good ones, but a lot of the time I got a bit too enthusiastic and started jerking the camera around. So along with the good shots, I ended up with plenty of blurred ones and here are the best few...

(What I like about these photos is the colour scheme, especially the purple of the wall, and I love the way you can see the creases in the children's suits. Also, the looks on their faces - priceless.)




This one is blurred, but I like the movement captured here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment