Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Bluebells Are Out

Today is definitely the second in the proper start to the Scottish summer. To us Scots, this weather is positively Spanish, and completely brilliant! Up until now it's been winter and all my summer clothing has been sitting forlornly in the back of my wardrobe. But today was the day I got to haul it all out and go on a nice long walk to Bluebell Woods. Yes again. It' s because I do this walk almost every day checking to see if the bluebells are out.


And finally they are! They are carpeting the woods in all their bluish purpley glory. Of course I couldn't miss a perfect photo opportunity like that, so I went a bit snap happy and only a few of the pictures turned out to be alright. Most of them were blurry as I was running around over enthusiastically taking photos and not checking the results. Word from the not so wise to all you photographers out there: before you move on to a different shot, make sure the photograph you've actually taken isn’t blurred!






No comments:

Post a Comment