Tuesday 1 May 2012

Down By The Riverside

Today I went for a wee stroll down by the river. It was rather nice as the sun was finally out and it was reasonably warm! A rare experience here, haha. It was even nice enough to put my friend in a good enough mood to buy me ice-cream (because I'm such a scrounge) score! So as we walked along listening to one woman scold another for letting her dog walk in the mud, I know, the button on my camera was constantly being pressed.

I took a few experimental shots of running water, but had to sharpen them later on the computer as the camera I'm using doesn't have a fast enough shutter so the pictures were blurred. And on the way back to my house, I saw the perfect composition for a shot (two common doves sitting in the branches of a tree)

But since doves apparently love to hate me, the minute I pressed the shutter button the birds flew off and all I got was some tail feathers! Just my luck... 










No comments:

Post a Comment