Wednesday 2 May 2012

Cats, An Orange, And A Skull

Today my photos are quite random. I haven't really come up with any themes for myself, so I've just been taking shots that have absolutely no connection. (If anyone has any good theme ideas, please email me!)

I started taking pictures after my maths exam as a kind of relaxation therapy (I really needed it!) in the sun. Yes, it was sunny today, again! I really hope these past two days haven't been it for the good weather because I want more!

Since I had plenty of time to kill, I decided to visit my friend and try to photograph her cat, which was harder than it would seem as most of the pictures have come out blurred. Not fair! I'm really going to need to buy a better camera...

Also, I managed to get a couple of photos of a bumblebee that was resting in the sun in my back garden. I wish I could have taken shots that were closer up but my camera doesn't have that capability, which is really annoying! Again, I need to buy a better camera haha

From the point of an orange

In amongst the holly

Blossom in the sky

In the hall

Bumblebee on the steps

Jess being lordly

Black and white Jess

Deer skull front view

Deer skull side view

No comments:

Post a Comment